Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Super Long Update Post

It's been forever since I've updated my blog, so here is a super long update post of whats been going on.
We've taken the boys out to ride the motorcycle a few times this last month and Carson is finally big enough that he can really handle it well. He hasn't crashed once this year and is loving it. He never wants to stop!

With the beautiful weather we've been to the park a bunch.

Once while at the park a little girl bit Blake's ear. For the next few days he had what we referred to as a "Hitch" ear. Poor kid! Blake's vocabulary has exploded this last little bit. He is talking like crazy and everything he says just sounds so cute! My favorite is when Shan is gone and I ask him "Where's daddy?" and he says "Right Back". He just says it SO cute!

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's hot tub. Can't wait for it to be warm enough for the big pool!

Michael has started to spell little words, like Cat and dog. I'm very proud. He also gave up his naps, but has been falling asleep everywhere. He's so tired by about six, but not tired enough for a daily nap! This time he went into the nursery, locked the door and fell asleep in the glider. We had to go peek through the window from outside to make sure he was okay!

Shan is going to be Carsons T-ball coach this year. So they've been practicing tons. It's really helped, Carson is getting better. And he loves it, he's always asking Shan to play catch. Yesterday he got a new record, he caught 12 balls in a row!

The other boys are loving baseball too!



Soccer season started. This is Carsons third season. He scored two goals at the first game and was really excited. I haven't got a good picture yet, next game I swear!

Michael got his training wheels off (again) this Saturday. But, this time he did great. He just took right off and doesn't even need help to get started. He was so excited to show all his play group buddies today!


We blessed Kambree this last Sunday. I think she looked beautiful in her dress and she slept all through church, not a peep. What a girl!


Most of our families made it, even from up north. We are definitely blessed to have such supportive families. My Granddad even came down from Provo!


First family picture since the hospital.


Blake and Michael are still obsessed with their little sister. I don't think most girls ever get so many kisses!


And on Saturday Kambree started smiling! It's still pretty random so I haven't got a great picture, but we're loving it, and we're all constantly trying to get a smile!


In other news, I got braces on my bottom teeth this week. I've had braces before, but didn't wear my retainer enough. Anyway, their not as bad as I anticipated and will only be on for a few months. Shans work has been slow, this last week they finished a Walmart and had no other work, so they laid off all their employees. Good news came just a few days later when they found out they got a high school remodel job. So, they'll be able to bring back most of their employees. Shan is still playing in a baseball and golf league every week and loving them both. And the best news of all is that Kambree has started to sleep through the night. 9:30 to 6:30. It doesn't get much better than that for a new mom!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

WOW! What a post! I love all the pictures. here's my 2-cents on it all: Way to go Carson on the motorbike. It looks like tons of fun. And Michael on his bike, too. So sad when they stop naps, but if it makes bed time easier, I'm for it. And Kambree did look beautiful. What a fun day, and so nice to see all your family.

Jenny said...

Wow you have been busy! We miss you guys so much! I cannot believe how big the boys are getting. T-ball, soccer, baseball and golf. You stay busy! At least your baby is sleeping through the night. I still get up with Bailey at least once! What is your secret???

Wish we could have made it to the blessing, Kambree looks gorgeous in her dress!

Shalyce and Jordan said...

You have the cutest family. I can't believe how big! I about died when I saw Carson on the motorcycle. What a stud. And how sick/hilarious that someone would bike another little kid on the ear. Very strange. I'm glad he's okay, and I about died laughing when you said it was the "hitch" ear. Too funny. Kambree is so cute, and looked so beautiful in her dress. I love when the family posts, it makes my day.

tammylozano said...

Jennifer looks like you have had a lot going on and the kids are sure enjoying the warmer weather Kambree looks so pretty in her dress and i love that name take care!!

Wastlund Family said...

Sleeping through the night yeah! What a beautiful blessing dress.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

You sure have been busy. It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. The boys are getting so big and so is little Kambree I still can't get Addi to sleep through the night. No fair.

L and T said...

well its about time jennifer. Kambree is so cute, I don't see her with her eyes open very much.

Brandon and Erica said...

It was so much fun to see you and your cute family last weekend! We love all of the cute, funny stories we can tell now :-)

Sharlet said...

I love Kambree's little dress. So pretty! I also love that age Blake is at when they start talking more and more. Their little voices make everything so cute and perfect.

Yardley Family said...

Your kids are so cute. I finally got to see your baby in the 24th she is darling. I bet you are having a ball with her. It's so fun to finally get a girl. Take care
Michelle