Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yep, we're back!

I just have not felt any motivation to blog, but it's one of those things I just feel guilty for not doing. Hopefully if I get all caught up, I'll feel like it'll be easy to just add a couple things at a time again. Anyway, here is what we've been up too since my last post in April!Blake turns two! And is just in such a fun stage right now! Michael turns four! Way harder for him to get a little older, than when Carson does. I don't know why, just is!Easter, really fun this year. The kids LOVED the candy.



Carsons feild trip to the farm. I got to go and it was fun.

Carson turns six and get's a BB Gun. You can bet this mom didn't know that was going to happen!He had a really cool secret agent party. Like always a lot of work, but worth it in the end. Baseball season, Carson did better this year. Shan was his coach. He also did Soccer at the same time.Two rounds of swimming lessons.Thanksgiving points dinosaur museum. The boys could have stayed there forever.

Spent lots of time on the water slide.First smiles. SO cute.Grew a monster garden. Yummy peas and carrots.Shan turned 33.Carson graduated from Kindergarten.Fishing up at Enterprise reservoir. Marshmellows, ice cream and dinner with the Heaths.

Did service for President Monsons birthday. Smothered our brand new baby sister.All the men in the John family went on a back packing trip to the Uintahs. Shan took his camera, he just didn't take any pictures. The girls and kids all got together and we had so much fun.


We even headed to to the zoo!
Fourth of July was a little different this year. Usually we spend it with my family, but this year we decided to stay home. It was fun to get to spend it with the Millers.

Got fun matching PJ's.
Went on the best family vacation yet, to Yellowstone and everywhere in between. We hit bear world, lagoon and the childrens museum.

Twenty fourth of July in Beaver. Managed to loose Carson this year.

Annual 24th of July camping trip with Shans family. Only us and Tiffany's family made it this year, but it was still fun.
That is until Carson got hit by a falling log and cut his head open. Probably should have gotten stitches, but we made to with butterfly bandaids.


Had fun catching frogs at a Tonaquint falls with the Stanworths.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love you new family picture! SO cute! Kambree in her Halloween costume is also VERY cute!

Kendra said...

THIS IS BRIAN!

I liked all of the updates; however, I noticed that your header had an intesting picture. The bridge was sagging under the weight of the Miller family. :)

alananddanielle said...

I'm so glad you're back. It will be fun catching up with your family more often. I LOVED your family picture over the water. You guys all looked so great!

Kiesha said...

Yay!! I'm excited you're back! The kids are getting so big!

tammylozano said...

WOW!!cant believe ur back im way excited ur kids r getting way big and cambree is a doll love the family pic!!!

OUR Coop said...

I am so glad your back!!!!! Your little girl is sooooo cute! I just want to squeeze her! Your boys are growing up tooo fast! I never see you so I am glad you are back on here!

Paul, Julianne and the Kids said...

Yeah! I'm glad your blogging again! I love to see the pictures of your family! What a cute family you have! It looks like you had a fun year!