It looks like we're back! It's been a while since I have felt like blogging, and I still don't think I have the blogging spirit. I feel a little bit like it's something I had to do. Just one more thing to get done. Sorry, I haven't commented on anyones blogs, but I have looked in every once in a while. Hopefully I'll get back to that soon too!
But, anyway, since Christmas we have been busily getting ready for this new baby to come. I've put Shan to work doing woodwork and painting. And I have been sewing, sewing and shopping. Today Shan should finish painting the bead board. And I have finished the dust ruffle for the crib, three blankets, and burpers. I still need to finish the curtains. We're getting close, but are still not there. I need to take some pictures so you can see our work in progress, maybe later this week! Only three more weeks until the baby is due, so we are working, working, working!
9 comments:
I'm happy that your back blogging. I don't think I have the blogging bug anymore. My scrapbooks need some attention. Hey, where's the pictures of your baby projects? Can't wait to see them.
I'm so glad you're back! I never gave up on you, I checked every day to see if you had posted yet. And just so you know, I was so excited for all the new posts, I commented on almost every one!!!
I can't believe your baby is due in 3 weeks! I really can't believe how lame I am to not even get together with you since we live in the same town now!! Good luck finishing everything up! CAn't wait to see pictures.
WOW cant believe its down to three weeks left! im sure your babys room turned out darling wished I was closer so I could come and see!!
Hey I am so happy your back! I can't beleive only 3 more weeks I feel like you just told us. How time flies when it is someone else. Please Please post picutres of her when she gets here! Your family is so cute! Welcome back! I know it feels like a burden sometimes to keep up on all of this but I love looking in on your adorable family so keep it up! AS much as you can that is!
I am so glad you are back. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting. We are so excited about the baby. Can't wait to see her.
Jen, I can't believe it's only 20 more days. At least that's what the counter says. Make sure to post lots and lots of pictures even if you're not in the blogging spirit. Make Shan do it so we can see her. Good luck getting everything ready.
thanks for the info on he blogs. your blog page is already decked out in pink waiting for your girl. looks cute!
Jennifer if you don't blog then I don't have anything to do during my lunch breaks! I love being caught up on everything that you and your boys plus Shan are doing.
Post a Comment