Shan and I just got back from a cruise to the Carribean to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary!(Our Anniversary isn't until September, but we decided to celebrate early!) We had so much fun just being together, ate way too much, snorkeled, parasailed, missed our kids and took a ton of pictures.
This was my very favorite stop, at Half Moon Cay. Gorgeous Sand, Gorgeous Water, Gorgeous Weather. We just hung out on the beach all day, snorkeled and got a little burned.
13 comments:
How fun. Looks like you guys had a great time.
What a great break from winter! Happy early anniversary!
Looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm sure it was nice to get away from the winter weather!
One word....JEALOUS! I am glad you guys had a nice time! I could use a get away like that!
Looks like a blast. Someday I will go there. And it was fun watching the kids, I would do it anytime you need me to.
Looks like a ton a fun!
I saw your blog off of cassies! Hope you don't mind! Did you sign Carson up for TBall or soccer?
Hey is one of those people you are with named Jared? I think I know him. What a fun trip Jen. I am totally jealous!
So fun! I am so jealous!
Glad you had a great time! We just got back ourselves from the Western Carribean. It is definetly a love/hate relationship when it comes to leaving kids home.
Ohhh! That looks so fun! Especially in the middle of winter!
you guys look pretty sweet on that scooter.
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm totally jealous too! Good for you guys!
Post a Comment