Kambree could hardly wait for her dance class to start. She loves dance. Unfortunately I got a crazy face picture...we'll have to retake that one!!
They class is usually closed for observation, but they let us watch her first class for the first ten minutes and the last ten minutes. And she was in heaven. Love how much she loves it.
She had fun and is so excited every week for dance class.
4 comments:
I didn't get Lexie signed up, and she let's me know about it every week! She asks when Kambree and her are going to start all the time :(
I can't tell you how much we love this little girl. These pictures are completely adorable. Thank you!
She is SO cute out there! I love that second picture of her doing her thing in her fancy little outfit!
She looks so cute! That's fun, I can't believe she is big enough to do dance. I really love following your family on your blog, thanks for not abandoning us non-facebookers. Love you!
Post a Comment