Today was Presidents day - so no school. In the morning I called the kids all together and said I wanted to talk to them. Carson said "What you want us to do work and then maybe we'll go do something fun". I must be predictable. Michael just cried. Blake totally ignored me and Kambree didn't even gather in the first place. Sound familiar.
So yes I told them I wanted them to clean the car and then we would go do something fun of their choosing. Surprise, surprise they chose fiesta fun.
Anyway, because of their lack of willingness to do what I asked, things didn't go so great. They ended up cleaning the car, the back porch and the sandy clothes they left outside from Friday. And I took away Fiesta Fun. Great start to the day, right.
We then went and took the check to your mom and visited with your parents for a little bit. Then I took them all to Walmart because we were running dangerously low on food.
We stopped on our way out and got Subway and took it to the park to eat. Carson and Michael both ate a full six inch sub. Wow, they are getting big! We enjoyed playing at the park. That is until Kambree peed her pants and we had to leave. So nice.
Then we came home and the kids played with friends and we enjoyed the rest of the day at home. Not too exciting for a holiday.
My parents called and are going to come down on Wednesday, so that will be nice!
Oh and on Sunday I finally finished an "approved" poster for the Relief Society party. What a hassle. I don't like it as much as the first one I did, but I'm glad to have it done.We love and miss you.
Anyway, because of their lack of willingness to do what I asked, things didn't go so great. They ended up cleaning the car, the back porch and the sandy clothes they left outside from Friday. And I took away Fiesta Fun. Great start to the day, right.
We then went and took the check to your mom and visited with your parents for a little bit. Then I took them all to Walmart because we were running dangerously low on food.
Then we came home and the kids played with friends and we enjoyed the rest of the day at home. Not too exciting for a holiday.
My parents called and are going to come down on Wednesday, so that will be nice!
Oh and on Sunday I finally finished an "approved" poster for the Relief Society party. What a hassle. I don't like it as much as the first one I did, but I'm glad to have it done.We love and miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment