Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February 21st

I finally got the boys ready in time to ride their bikes to school today. It's been a while and they weren't very happy about it. Blake went to preschool and had fun, but couldn't remember anything they learned. Kambree had dance class. Loved it! And is learning a cute little song about her dad. I think they are going to perform it at the next parents day. I'll have to record that for you!
I had a babysitter come and went on Relief Society Visits tonight. As always it was nice to have a minute for myself. When I came back they were playing a game called "darlin' I love ya". It was funny. We played it a little after I took Trinity home and the boys loved it! They wanted to just keep playing and playing.
Anyway, not much to update today. Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reason they weren't too happy about is was because Carson had two flat tires.