Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 17th

Well another day. Today after the kids headed to school I took the two little ones with me to Joannes. We got fabric to make Kambree another nightgown and three skirts and Michael some pajamas. Then we headed to Smiths where I did a little couponing. I know I haven't used those skills for a while. It felt good to get so much food for so little.
Then we came home had lunch and headed to the park. Little Valley park was totally overrun by a soccer tournament, so we just played at the little one by the baseball fields. I think the kids liked it even more than the big park. After about 45 minutes we walked down to the school to pick up the kids. (It was a beautiful day!)We walk back to park and played until everyone needed a potty break.Then the kids played with friends - and I sewed this skirt for Kambree.Then it was time to take Carson to a birthday party. A girl in his class was having a party at Anti-gravity. So we drove him over there. The other kids were sure jealous - sure they have never had as much fun as Carson was having.
We came home and I started making another skirt. Then I went to pick up Carson and get some Red Boxes. I even rented them a Wii game - which officially made me "the nicest mom ever!"
We had dinner and I finished making the second skirt - except for the pockets which will have to wait until tomorrow. We watched Dolphin Tales. It was a pretty decent family movie.
Then everyone - except Carson who prefers his own bed - slept in bed with me. Lucky mommy.
Random stuff:
Bought some gatorade - Kambree calls it alligator.
Kambree is having serious potty issues. She's peeing her pants like three times a day. So I broke out some bubble tape I had left over from Christmas as a potty reward. Now she is doing great again.
Love you and miss you!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You're making the rest of us look REALLY bad!!